Validator Licence Agreement
Please note – this is NOT an Access Card application form. To apply for an Access Card please click this link https://www.accesscard.org.uk/apply/
Upon completion and acceptance of the terms of conditions, your organisation will be granted with an organisational licence key. This key will allow you to register the appropriate number of individual user accounts.
Terms and Conditions of Licence Agreement
- You can demonstrate a reasonable requirement for accessing the access needs of a customer
- All information should clearly state that The Access Card and its symbols are recognised by the organisation and have a policy detailing your interpretation of the symbols and your use of the card
- There will be a hyperlink to the Access Card webpage
- Each event/location associated with your account will have a listing on the Access card web directory https://www.accesscard.org.uk/get-your-business-involved/
- Where customers are asked to submit their card information there is a clear disclaimer that entering this information will in effect authorise your organisation to verify that the information is valid
- Customers are clearly and explicitly offered the opportunity to submit other appropriate forms of evidence of impairment/needs, and it is not implied that an Access Card is a pre-requisite for accessing reasonable adjustments
- Sharing your login details with other individuals or organisations will be considered a violation of the agreement and a breach of GDPR.
- We cannot replace the responsibilities that you have under the Equality Act – this service can only support a customer to communicate those needs which have been sufficiently evidenced at the point of application.
- The ultimate decision on access to reasonable adjustments remains your responsibility under the Equality Act (2010)
There is no cost to using our software but you are required to complete an annual licence agreement and agree to certain stipulations around use
Free of Charge. Unlimited users
Your validator licence lasts for one year and gives you a master account and the ability to add and manage sub user accounts