“[The] purple pound’ figure from DWP show[s] that households with a disabled person have a combined income of £212 billion after housing costs”
Nimbus has, for nearly a decade, been supporting businesses to acknowledge and benefit from the spending power of disabled people.
This session covers:
- Who are disabled customers?
- What are they worth to you?
- What are your legal obligations?
- How does the Access Card help you meet your legal obligations?
- How can understanding the card increase business?
- Front line staff in organisations which activly accept the Access Card
- Staff at all levels of an organisation wanting to know more about how the Access Card works in practice